Friday, July 25, 2008

Flash Back Friday

I figured since I was at my parents house I would be able to find some rockin picture and post it on the blog. However, in the utter mess of the "library" at my parents house I am unable to find the cable to the scanner. So it will have to wait until I get home on Sunday. I did find some awesome pictures of me as a toddler making the exact same expressions that Nugs makes. However, I was a much fatter baby than Ryann so they are funnier.


Just in case you were wondering... Ryann's big cheesy grin comes from her mother

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:Kind of blurry... but a picture of a picture kind of does that.

Both of these pictures are from when I was younger than Ryann is now... but we have about the same amount of hair I think. (I was that cute little girl blessed with lots of hair... not like Nugs)

No comments: