Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patty's Day!

Today St Patty's Day was quite uneventful. I went to work wearing my green and I don't think that Rich even dressed up nugs in green. Oh well. The past St Patty's Days weren't that eventful either.
2007- look at this tiny little baby! I can't believe I am gonna have another one of these soon.

2008- we had a picnic with friends and Aunty Devy was there and Nugs ate LOTS of watermelon.

Some day when the girls are bigger I will do fun things like Laurel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You already do fun things like let your little girl eats lots of watermelon!!

Devyn Pickett said...

she was so little!! i can't wait to meet cara!

*natalie said...

Nugs looks sooo comfy in that first picture. I forgot about the party at the park...fun times! How come we don't do that anymore?