Saturday, August 1, 2009

Clean Out the Closet


I forgot how fast babies move through clothes. I just pulled these cute PJ's out of the 3+ clothes box and I remembered how my sweet friend Karlie gave these to us for Nugs. And I love the CK is big enough to wear them now too!
.
Today we started putting all the newborn clothes back into boxes and back in the garage- these girls have SOOOO many clothes!
.
And I thought I would mention have I love CK makes me look tan! haha. I am not tan- CK is just REALLY WHITE! We sure love her though.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

i bet she is so pretty in her new white dress!!!

Devyn Pickett said...

she is sooo adorable! wish i could be with her and you guys wayyy more often!

Kristen Kohler said...

ha ha. i never thought about that benefit of white babies! CK looked so sweet in her dress today, by the way! just perfect