Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm the Winner

We were practicing bike riding in our kitchen the other day.
Ryann has a hard time peddling and steering at the same time.
I tried to pick just one video, but I couldn't.



I won't blame you if you don't watch any... but my favorite one is when she says,
"I'm the winner!"
Since no one is racing her... that is what makes it funny.
Do you like how I spelled that out for you?
I think I will watch these again.
And again.
And again.
Thanks Santa- what a great gift!

3 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

So awesome!
HI RYANN!!! That shout out made my day!!
love you guys

Kristy Swenson said...

Britt- You are so good about posting on your blog! when will your next visit to utah be? we should get together!

Cathy said...

My favorite part was the HI GRANDMA!!! So cute thanks!!