Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In other news...

Today was a rough day at home.
Daddy is feeling sick.
Ryann was puking.
Cara was getting over being sick.

Finally Ryann ate some saltines and some mushrooms.
She loves mushrooms. I hope that one doesn't come back to bite me tonight around midnight.
They spent most of the day on the couch, while Cara ran around and got into trouble. She was feeling the best out of all of them. She gets to go to daycare tomorrow again.
Oh wait- maybe Ryann is on the mend- we will have to wait and see- but she was feeling well enough to wake up for this funny face picture.


In other news...
We got our first Roma tomatoes from our garden today!!
I can't wait to try them.
We have a lot more coming, hopefully enough to start making some good salsa.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh I am glad that the little ones are starting to feel better and I hope that Rich is better soon too! Love the funny face picture!!Mushrooms-- what?? So reminds me of Auntie Erin!!

Matt and Melissa said...

I hope your family gets better soon!