Saturday, October 8, 2011

Face Painting at the Pumpkin Patch

Basically Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I am going to be out of town for the next 2 weekends, so I knew that we needed to get my pumpkin patch fix in ASAP.

We took the girls out to Dewitt Stables in Mesa (they had a groupon!) and had a blast. Grandma Mingo and Auntie Vicki came with us.

Oh- and I posted almost all of these on facebook too, so you may or may not have seen these. Sorry.
Ryann wanted a "rainbow color butterfly"
Cara wanted a pink and purple butterfly.

And cute Cara Kay was loving petting the pig at the petting zoo.
A girl after my heart.
I loved raising those piggies growing up... ahh the memories.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such adorable pictures-- you all looked like you really had a fun day!! Love the piggie!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch! It's my favorite part of Halloween!