Saturday, January 14, 2012

French Braids and Pony Rides

I decided that since Ryann was going to ride a horse today she should have some french braids. Here is my very first attempt at 2 french braids in her hair.
Pretty successful, I mean, they stayed in.

We had a lot of fun at a friend's birthday party today.
Both Cara and Ryann were able to ride the horse with painted hair a couple times.
I have about a thousand more cute pictures but this one below I had to sneak in today... this is the moment her face paint was revealed... she was so excited on how pretty her "fairy face" was.
Happy Birthday Jaidin and Jillian! I can't believe it has been 6 years since I fell in love with that sweet newborn baby I was watching in my home once a week for a year.

2 comments:

RoseRunner said...

Those kids know how to throw a party! What a dream come true for little girls

Anonymous said...

Fun Fun Little Jaiden is six?????? Happy Birthday to her!