Wednesday, February 8, 2012

5 year old Interview

Thanks to my cousin Anna for this great idea!

5 more days until my baby turns 5. The sweet thing that graced her way into our lives 13 days before her due date. The silly nugget who turned me into a mother. The one baby who slept somewhere around 21 hours a day. The miss independent I want to do it myself except if it means eating my food cause then I want someone to spoon feed it to me while I dance around the table.

She has no idea how much joy she brings into my life.


What is your favorite color? Pink, red, blue, and purple
How old are you? 4, almost 5
Who is your Best Friend? Cara (at least her mom keeps telling her!)
What is you favorite Toy? A horse
What is your favorite Fruit? Pears
What is your favorite T.V. Show? I don't know
What is your favorite Movie? My little pony
What do you want to be when you grow up? Horse trainer
What is your favorite Treat? chocolate
What is your favorite Game to play? slicing fruits- ipad game
What is your favorite Book? Scooby Doo
What is your favorite kind of Cereal? Lucky Charms
What is your favorite Song to sing? I am a child of God
What is your favorite Outfit to wear? horse shirt
What is your favorite Animal? Horse
What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas and Halloween
What is your favorite Thing to do outside? Swing on the swings
What is your favorite thing to eat for Dinner? Meatballs
What makes you Happy? Mommy giving me a surprise toy
What makes you sad? if mommy is mean
What is your mom’s name? Brittani
What does your mom do during the day? work and help babies come
What is your dad’s name? Rich or waffle
What does your dad do during the day? Goes to work and works
what do you like to eat? waffles, mushrooms, bacon
What don't you like to eat? bugs and scorpions
Who are your friends? Abby, Colton, Oliver, Cara, Kennedy, Ruby, Jaidin, Jillian, Mary
Where is your favorite place to go? Zoo
What is your favorite thing to do? Color and watch a movie
What do you like about your Mom? Makes me laugh
What do you like about your Dad? Makes me laugh too
What do you like about your Sister? she plays with me
What does (sister/brother) like to do? go to the park

4 comments:

Anna said...

Its fun to get to know the "littles" through their interviews!

~Ashley~ said...

I love that Rich "goes to work and works" hahaha! What a great answer

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday oh little one!! Your Grandma loves you so much!!

RoseRunner said...

These are brilliant! I thought of her today because I knew her bday was coming up...I still remember exactly where I was when I got the text that she arrived. Helping babies come!