Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Birthing

Today was a wonderful day, after a two year hiatus I was able to return to delivering babies!
I had a beautiful, perfect birth from a very sweet mom. I wanted to cry tears of joy the entire way home from the hospital. Now on to a busy and crazy lifestyle of what I love to do.

Thank you for all of you who have stood by me during these ups and downs in my life the past three or so years. I have been eternally blessed by your love and friendship and support. It has been a hard and sometimes dark time for me, but I know that it has all been for my growth and development and learning. I am so thankful to my husband who is my rock. We have grown so much closer through all of this and I love him a million times more than the day I married him (seriously, who thought that was possible??) 

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

This makes me so happy!! I love you and I am so proud of you.

Missy said...

That is wonderful! I am so happy for you and the moms who will be lucky enough to have you as their midwife:)