Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

I don't remember the last time--- if ever--- that I went to see a movie on the opening day. I usually am patient and wait for the hype to pass if I even see it in the theater at all. I usually just wait for it on DVD. Well, not today.

It was really amazing.

I thought I would spend most of the movie comparing the lines in the book to the lines in the movie (since, well, you know... I do have the books memorized) but it wasn't like that. I sat down ready to enjoy myself and I DID!

I am sure that most of you know I am "Team Jacob" for lack of better words- but I thought they portrayed the goofy looking, silly, teenager perfectly and I can't wait to see him develop in the next film.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I loved it too. Yea! The crowd in our theater cheered for Jacob when he can on. I wouldn't say that I am team Jacob but he has a soft spot in my heart.

Devyn Pickett said...

TEAM JACOB????

The Bellyakers... said...

I think they portrayed Jacob well too. I am so disappointed by the movie though????

April Kennedy said...

I truly enjoyed the movie....glad you loved it too! And I was once accused of being a TEAM JACOB....but with that long indian hair...no thank you....cut it off and he might completely win me over! Can't wait for the next one...hope it won't be long...you know..Edward can't age!