Monday, December 22, 2008

Thanks Uncle Jason and Aunt Devyn!


I am contemplating not doing thank you cards this year and just posting my "thank you" notes on my blog... such a great idea! Well, maybe not. But I might just do it anyway... we'll see. So to start off. THANK YOU to Uncle Jason and Aunt Devyn for the adorable velour sweatsuit!

Nugs knows she opened her present a little early... but we figured that J&D already opened a lot of their gifts... so why not us?

Look at her pretty painted finger nails! I only got one hand done last week and never really finished- but it does look so cute where it was done.

1 comment:

Nelson said...

Brittani~
It is so fun to hear from you! We are excited to be in touch with you through the bloggity blog world.
You have a beautiful family. If you guys ever come to UT, please come eat/visit/stay the night. Whatever works.
Keep in touch!