Friday, September 25, 2009

Mix Up?

Look at the beautiful brown eyes and gorgeous brown hair! I don't think anyone will ever mistake this sweet heart for one of my babies.(sorry about the pacifier Nat- KJ thought it was funny!)
Especially when my babies have those same blue eyes and blonde hair as me!
That cute little Lucy Bug up top doesn't know it yet but she and CK are gonna be bestest friends, just like their big sisters. Stay tuned for tomorrow to see how much fun Nugs and her bestest friend have when they play together... or should I say how much trouble they get into when they play together?

2 comments:

*natalie said...

I got Kennedy in the bath this morning and she still had dirt in her hair. Silly girls we have!

Cathy said...

What a beautiful baby that little Lucy is!!! She is cute!! Your pix is so cute with our Ryann!!We love and miss you!