Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Swaddle Time

I don't understand how my sister Ashley can still swaddle her 4 1/2 month old. I think Cara was done with that really early on. Probably had to do with the fact that we let her sleep on her tummy..... Anyway.... this past weekend in Napa we thought it would be fun to bundle them both up.... obviously for blogging purposes!


Cara enjoyed it but I really don't think she would have lasted long if we tried to put her to sleep t his way. This girl loves her thumb way too much!
Anyway, these cute girls are 2 1/2 months different in age but basically the same size. I am also sure they love hanging out and playing with each others toys.
.
I am sure they both love Ethan kisses too(ashley's 5 year old) - because I don't think that boy ever stops giving kisses. Even when he is sick and tries to spread his illness to as many people as possible. Check out Devyn's post

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

This is too cute for words. LOVE IT

April Kennedy said...

That is so sweet! I swaddled for as long as I could get away with it just because I loved having them rolled up like a burrito. Sorry they are both sick. Kaia has double ear infection too with a perferation and drainage. No fun. Hope works is going nicely! :)