Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yummy

I had my first attempt at the amazing cake pops by BAKERELLA (the website isn't working right now so I will post a link later).
.
Basically it is a cake crumbled up, mixed with frosting, put on a lollypop stick, and then dipped in chocolate candies. As you can imagine this is amazing.
.
As you can also imagine. Rich was more than willing to clean up the mess-ups and broken Christmas trees that I was making.
Here are my Christmas Trees trying to dry.
And here they are all wrapped up and ready to go. I am planning to get all these out to nice homes within the next week or so... hopefully before Rich gets to them!
Are you feeling the Christmas Spirit yet?

8 comments:

Mamawags said...

Awesome Brittani!! I love Bakerella :)

Cathy said...

OK Aunt Judy would know about Bakerella!!!I just want one of those cute trees!!

Ashley said...

Looks yummy! By the way I haven't checked your blog in awhile and I am sitting here laughing. Your 2 cuties are hilarious, nose bubbles and all! You are to funny!

Kelly said...

So cute!!!

The Damron Doc said...

Impressive! Go Martha Stewart!

Merrill Family said...

Those are so cute. .. do I get one?!

Jan said...

Very cute!

Heather said...

How creative! I'm very impressed!