Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

The debate went on the other night about how to say the year 2010. Is it two thousand ten? Two thousand and ten? Twenty Ten? Oh Ten?
.
Well ladies and gentlemen. It is pronounced "twenty ten" according to someone, somewhere, something official.
.
That being said... I really want to do one of those fun posts on what has happened the past year. AND I will... someday...somewhere...sometime.
.
Until then I will just leave you with these cute girls:
They make me happy.
I also think I will post how I started teaching a new age group at church today. I am teaching the 6 year olds. They are cute and sweet and sometimes a little nuts. Like today one of them said a prayer so that dinosaurs can return to earth and be nice and not eat people and that a meteor won't come and destroy them again so they can live with us.
.
Out of the mouth of babes.
But really? Dinosaurs? I would pray for a million dollars.

4 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

my precious little girls. HAHA. I just told danny about the prayer--he loved it. Lucky you with 6-year olds ;)

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

Did you catch her in time???

Cathy said...

Yea all I could think was did you catch her in time?? Cute--

Anonymous said...

dinosaurs for sure