Thursday, January 28, 2010

Maiden Voyage

So my birthday is tomorrow.
Yes. Yes it is.


Some how I convinced my sweet husband to let me open my present early. and guess what?? you guessed right. It is that beautiful HD flip video camera that is pictured above!
No more videos from my silly camera and it is so small I can take it anywhere and always get great videos.
So here is the maiden voyage of my new HD video camera. I think it will take longer to upload, but the quality should be much more amazing.
Thank you so much to all of my family for their contributions and for Natalie for recommending it to Rich!

9 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

i LOVE it!! I am so excited for your birthday! I hope you burn those candles I got you and get your little package soon!

Love you guys

Cathy said...

Ok I am waiting for her to be right back--I am waiting!!! Birthday did someone say birthday!!!

April Kennedy said...

Happy early birthday!! That little Flip might have to be on my birthday wish list for June! I've been eyeing them.

The Bellyakers... said...

AAHHH!! Happy Birthday! January buddies...

You will love that flip camera. What fun!! Have a fun day!

Heather said...

We have a flip camera and a regular video camera...I haven't used the regular one once since we got the flip camera. Its SO much more convenient! Yay for you and Happy Birthday!

Kristen Kohler said...

I just have to say that I love the little stories/quotes on the top right... cracking me up!

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Britt!!! Hope you have a wonderful day, especially with that awesome present!

*natalie said...

Oh, just look at that HD quality! I am so jealous. It is on my must have list. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Beach_Crew said...

Happy Birthday Brittani! You will LOVE the camera. We have one and I can't believe how easy it is to take videos. MUCH better than hauling around our old video camera.
Can't wait to see videos on your blog!!