Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day


I had this amazing post planned out for Father's Day. I wanted to do a post for Rich about his dad. I was never able to meet his dad but I love hearing stories about him. I went through Rich's old photo albums and got some pictures... but they need to be scanned. So I will work on that, but until then, know that I love my husband and my father and I am so happy and thankful for all the other father's in my life!

So enjoy this really sad picture of my sweet tired Cara.

She doesn't look very wild, but we know that she can be.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh I am looking forward to the post about Rich's Dad- that is really sweet Brittani- I love the little Wild one and look forward to later in the summer when I can play with her!!

Erin and Zach said...

aaww she looks so pooped! Love grandma mingo in the back :-)