Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lazy Days

I love lazy days.
Recently we have started trying to encourage Ryann to stop sucking her thumb. We have a deal that she isn't supposed to suck her thumb during the day. Last night she came up to me and asked to cuddle. She then asked me if she could suck her thumb. Since it was dark out I gave her the "okay"
Then just this morning she was sucking her thumb and I said, "Ryann, don't suck your thumb when the sun is out." And she quickly replied, "DON'T LOOK AT ME!"

3 comments:

Cathy said...

SO -- did you look at her???

Erin and Zach said...

bahahahahah "dont look at me!" Hahah. I moved in today! Now I just need two little munchkins and their mommy to help me break the place in...

April Kennedy said...

That is hilarious. Blake is still sucking his thumb at home. It kills me. I try to tell him 'just in his bed'. Now I find him there all the time. I guess at 8 years old he still needs that comfort!

And when we tell him that he is messing up his teeth, it just responds..."braces will fix it!" So maybe I just won't look at him anymore!