Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wishing, Praying, and...


...hoping that these girls will give me at least a 3 hour nap today!


I read on a blog somewhere that the mom wanted everyone to know that their kids "don't poop rainbows"

Even though I blog a lot about how cute and fun my girls are... I hope you know that they aren't always peaches and I hope you all know that I would never claim to be the world's best mom. Not even close. But I try. And then I pray. And then I try some more. And some days I give up and make Rich take over.

3 comments:

The Foys said...

Hahaha this picture is stinking awesome! I love that quote "my kids don't poop rainbows"! I may have to use that one sometime in the near future!

Nelson said...

Take comfort in the fact that we all have those days. There are no pooping rainbows over here either.

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

I think you may be the world's best mom...