Monday, February 28, 2011

Garage Sale Steals

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

I took the girls out Saturday morning to get them out of the house while I let Rich sleep in (don't worry- he let me sleep in Sunday!) and we went to a garage sale.

I found a second "guy-guy" for Cara.
He is brand newish so he is soft and cuddly- so it will take Cara some time to get used to him. "guy- guy" is the name for her soft little lovie, with a bear head attached to a small blanket and then a lion printed in the corner. Seriously- she could have picked something better than that... but she must have known it was from her 2nd cousin Cecily (and my aunt Susan!)
Ryann also found something she couldn't live without.... yes, scroll down and see the ridiculous pumpkin costume for a baby that she put on and wouldn't take off.
Obviously we had to leave with it since she wouldn't take it off.
It is hard to be firm with a 4 year old who is wearing a cute little pumpkin costume.
So yes, she took it home.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Ha ha I love the pumpkin costume! Glad Cara loves her "ghost bear" as Kreg calls them. CC is beyond attached to hers still too.

Erin and Zach said...

oh my goodness. loving the pumpkin costume. :)

Cathy said...

Cute pictures!! Cant wait to see those little pumpkins!!