Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Good Mom




Yesterday I came home and sat at the computer to work on some Laborlooks blog stuff and I turned on some music for the girls to dance to. I then snapped a quick picture of what our life looks like today.
I look at my home and realize I don't have all the time to sit with my girls and play and clean and cook and do all of those things that a "good mom" is supposed to do.

Fortunately I haven't taught my girls what the stereotype of a good mom is. I just know that they love me and I love them. Oh- and daddy too.


If you want to see the explanations of all the crap in the room- click on the picture to enlarge it. You should be able to see it all then.


I love this crazy, tragic,
Sometimes almost magic,
Awful, beautful life

-My theme song for the day- by Darryl Worley

No comments: