Friday, March 11, 2011

We Miss You

Having my parents here was amazing. It was crazy and hectic and relaxing and productive and wonderful.

We got our sprinkler system fixed.
I was able to spruce up my wardrobe a little bit for spring/summer.
I talked about a lot of patient scenarios (so fun to work in the same profession as my dad!)
I hiked a lot.
We stayed up late and woke up early.
My girls were in heaven.
We watched the Giants win 2 spring training games.
We ate some delicious food.
Did I mention my girls were in heaven?
I got a full nights sleep when Ryann went into my parents bed and cuddled with them instead of asking me for a drink of water in the middle of the night... like she usually does.
Cara sure loves her Papa. Ryann is constantly reminding her that his name is "PACA" instead of Papa, but either way I think he is happy.
One thing I did not do was take enough pictures!!


1 comment:

Erin and Zach said...

Mom said Cara is still obsessed with dad and that ryry likes her now! :) SO CUTE. i can't wait until I get to see them again and i hope it's SOON.

well, you too

xo