Thursday, December 22, 2011

Minus One

My parents took Christmas card pictures with all of the grandchildren on Monday.

But fortunately they are going to have to retake them all.
Not because of these crazy girls being silly for all the pictures, but because their newest granddaughter was born this morning.
I will wait for my sister to share her story before I post it here. But after she shares her story then I will share all of my thoughts on it :)

Let me tell you. I am in love. It was amazing. There isn't anything much sweeter than a brand new life entering the world to a family that loves her so very much.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so excited to hear all about it! Congratulations on your new little niece!

Unknown said...

awhhh Soooo soo excited a Christmas gift! I bet these silly girls are so jazzed for a new baby cousin! xoxo

kate candland said...

awhhh Soooo soo excited a Christmas gift! I bet these silly girls are so jazzed for a new baby cousin! xoxo