Friday, December 30, 2011

Thankfully I am NOT a Photographer


AMAZING DRESS!
By the look of my pictures that I post daily on this blog, we all know I am not a photographer. Well, here is the deal... I should never, ever try to photograph a wedding. Seriously, I have so many shadows and glares but I love taking pictures and hopefully their professional photographer will turn out a lot better than me :)

Cute one of the couple outside the temple.
With their photographer in the background. Sweet.
Here is a picture of some of my favorite people in the world. What an awesome family who all at some point in time have babysat my children. And fed me. And housed me. And let me swim in their pool. Fed my fish. etc etc etc. Basically what "adopted" families do for each other.


These 3 handsome men. I can't believe how grown up they are getting.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet family from sweet stock. I know!!