Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Baby Shower

Here are a couple bits from the baby shower that I co hosted for our wonderful friend Heidi. We played some fun games and had a good time.
The punch was a pinterest find.... as was the glasses and the cute straws.
This baby stroller fruit serving bowl was amazing. Delicious too.
Cute cupcake toppers that I found on etsy.
And here is Heidi and I. I never noticed how puffy my hair is until I see it in a picture. I guess I need less bob and more straight? I will work on that. Haha.
Heidi is 32 weeks and having her baby girl Emery. We are so excited for her and we have been waiting very patiently for her to make her way to this sweet family.

1 comment:

RoseRunner said...

You are such a good friend, an amazing mom, and a cute bob-wearer. I love your hair! I wish mine had some body....