Monday, April 30, 2012

Pin the Goggles on the Minion

When I started typing the title of this post it said, "Pin the googles on the minion" apparently google rules my world.

Anyway, I took a piece of poster board, sketched out a minion and then had Ryann color it in. She did pretty well staying in the lines.

 Then I cut out some "goggles" and made them look like eyeballs so that each kid could take a turn playing at Cara's party. 
 Rich was in charge of the blind fold and spinning the kids around. Most did pretty good but a few were too scared to play the game. 
 After they all got a turn I told them to take their goggles and put them anywhere they wanted on the minion. I love that at the age of 3 they don't have a firm concept on winning. If you made it to the wall and it stuck on the wall you had people clapping for you. 
It was so much fun, no party poopers, no whining, no pinata, no messy ice cream. Just Cara and an fun group of 3 year olds.