Friday, February 20, 2009

Crazy Nugs

Does anyone else's child bring every single toy they can find to bed with them?
Nugs does.
Last night before she would lie down in bed she grabbed all these things and put them on her bed:
1. A princess tea cup and plate
2. A miniature rocking horse for her baby
3. 3 baby dolls
4. A book
5. A playskool mom, dad, and little girl (who she kept make kissing each other!)
6. Her new giraffe from Grandpa and Grandma Great
7. 3 blankets
8. 2 Silkies
9. and that might be all... not sure
I will take a picture of it when I get home. However, that won't help much since our computer monitor is broken (this is why there is a lack of pictures and posts lately) and I am blogging from work. (shhh... don't tell!)

2 comments:

The Bellyakers... said...

My 11 year old still has a nifty pile... I know, I don't get it either!!

Erin and Zach said...

I want to see! What a cute little thing. When I am there I will sneak in the closet before you put her to bed, crack it open a little & watch! I cant wait!