Sunday, February 1, 2009

Church Today


Church today wasn't to bad. My little Nugs, Rich and I sat in the back row ( we are testing out which seating arrangement is the best) and kept her fed very nicely. Since church is now at 1:00 I am trying to make her nap early (at 11) so she doesn't eat lunch before we leave. So she ate pretzels, applesauce, bananas, fruit snacks, and whatever else I could shove in her mouth. She only tried once to escape down the aisle and it was an unsuccessful attempt on her part.
.
The best part was during sacrament. She only took one piece of bread and she made daddy refill her sacrament cup about 12 times so she could drink it over and over again.
.
Here is the cute Nugs in action.

4 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

aawww what a cute little thing. She's a smart one too--I totally should have thought of that cup refill thing...

Anonymous said...

Erin cracks me up!! How in the world did someone get her a dress that perfectly matches her eyes !! Clue # 1 buy her anything with blue on it!!!!

Unknown said...

I cracked up! How many people bring their cameras to church?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her next week.