Monday, October 13, 2008

20 Months

Ryann is 20 Months today so I thought I would share some of the exciting things she is up to these days.
1. When she is in a good mood and has nothing better to do, she will smile and say "cheese" when I ask her to. (as shown in the picture above)
.
2. She has absolutely no idea that her world will be turned around in a few short months as she will be the big sister.
.
3. She is starting to say words!!! Maybe we wont have to do speech therapy afterall! (the pediatrician said that if she doesn't say 5 new words by next month then I need to bring her back for a speech therapy consult) She says "elmo", "shrek", "ice", "cheese", and a few others are right there on the tip of her tongue. I am so proud since this all really started when she started saying "shrek" last week.
.
4. She loves to talk on the cell phone every day to at least one family member
.
5. She has no fear and when we go to the park she always goes down the biggest slide first
.
6. She loves to CLIMB (as shown below)

Ryann is truly a joy and a blessing. I have never been more happy in my life than I am now. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who is such a good father. He has recently figured out that he spends more time taking care of Ryann then the majority of his friends and he is still okay with it. He is always reading her stories, giving her baths, tucking her into bed, brushing her teeth, and changing poopy diapers. He still hates feeding her, but he still does it without complaining.

I love my family and I really can't believe it has been 20 months since her birth.

5 comments:

Megan said...

She is beautiful. I am so glad that I found you on the blogging world.

Megan said...

Well, you found me, really.

Erin and Zach said...

Happy 20 months nugget! I bet she can't wait to be a big sister!! She's going to stuff the new baby in with the dolls...it will be precious...

Anonymous said...

Someone please put that ladder away or I might have to come down there myself and do it!!!

Erin and Zach said...

PS Nugs looks a lot like Rich in the second picture