Monday, October 27, 2008

Splish Splash at the Zoo

So it has come to my attention that Phoenix is quite a bit warmer than the rest of the Nation. Because of this insane phenomena (91 degrees today), I took Ryann to the Zoo where they have a splash pad. She ran back and forth through the water, plugging holes, and stomping in puddles. She had a blast. She wouldn't stay still for many pictures though!


Please let me in to see the elephants!! PLEASE?!?!?The Goats are definately not as cool as elephants, but since you won't let me into the elephant cage... I will settle for petting the goats. Thanks Natalie and Kennedy for the fun day!!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I would give anything to be in AZ and most of all be WARM!!

Victoria said...

she got her love of elephants from me!!!

Anonymous said...

someone let that poor little baby girl in to play with the elephants!!!!

Janet, Aaron, & Ashton said...

How fun! I didn't know the zoo had that! I just purchased a zoo membership-even though Ashton is only 2 months old-I thought it would be something fun for us to do. Scary about the Shingles-that would freak me out!