Monday, October 6, 2008

Playground Time!

The past 2 days Ryann, Rich and I have walked across the street to the elementary school playground. Ryann loves it! She walks funny through the sand and climbs up the steps. She then starts at the little slide and goes down...
She then climbs up the the next biggest slide and goes down that one. Then finally she remembers the "big twirly" slide (as we call it) and goes down that one. Here are pictures of her climbing up the big stairs to get to the "big twirly." I couldn't decide which was my favorite. So I am posting them all.This picture below is definately NOT my favorite, but I think it is hilarious so I posted it as well. After the slides we go over to the fire truck and then to the swings. After about 30 minutes we are all tuckered out and walk back home. Good thing it is fall break and the elementary schools aren't in session. Ryann would definately miss playing on the slides this week. What will we do next week??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know of a great slide in Napa and if it's a twirly slide she wants just let Grandpa know!!! We love you!

Erin and Zach said...

bahahahaha! The last one looks just like her MOMMY! You should start updating your blog 3x a day. That's at least how many times I go to it now that it's a "favorite" on my Safari toolbar!

And I don't know of a swirly, twirly slide in Chicago, but I can find one real quick

April Kennedy said...

that nugs of yours is adorable!