Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Adventure

Every day with a toddler is an adventure. For example... last night we went to get the mail. Of course we had to bring the fish food with us- because what if there are hungry fish on the way to the mailbox?
Who remembers the red echo in the back?

And then we have to stop and play in the puddles on the street.

And then by the time we actually get the mail it is getting dark.


And then we try to race home- Nugs is a pretty fast little girl!

I hope she makes this face when she runs track someday!



Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Great for the cute outfit for Christmas! Nugs loves it!
Sorry for the blurry pictures!

5 comments:

Anna said...

YAY for cute matching outfits for nugs and cc!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anna for clearing that up!! I was trying to figure out where I had gotten that outfit!!! At the dinner table tonight Zach decided that Rich would be the teacher in the high school that everyone would absolutely LOVE!!!

Erin and Zach said...

I decided that Rich would be just like Mr. D (teehee) and I also decided that Nugs is just so freaking cute. I can't believe shes a month shy of TWO years old. My little niecie-pooh is growing up so fast...

Anonymous said...

yeah, zach said he would be super cool cause he would probably fart in class... nice...

Brittani said...

i don't think farting in class is considered "super cool". but I could be wrong. So you want me to tell Rich he should start back as a substitute teacher?