Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Leg Warmers


So I never put leg warmers (or bows for that matter-another story for another day) on Nugs when she was a baby. I thought that they were silly and a quick fad that would soon be gone. Well, for Christmas I broke down and bought her a clearance pair because she has so many pairs of shorts (duh- we live in phoenix) and I thought this would extend their life. Now I realized that I don't need an excuse to buy leg warmers for this cute nugget because look at her! She looks so stinkin cute! (yes- even with food on her shirt, no pants, rolling her eyes, sticking her tongue out and holding 2 sippy cups!)

I did have a skirt on her at one point today- but after changing her diaper I figured I would just leave it off- it was almost bath time anyway.

And by the way- the BUM Genius diapers are still amazing, still wonderful, and we have not only saved over 3 packs of costco sized diapers but tons of money too!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

How cute! I love the leg warmers!

Nelson said...

Adorable. I think I want some for myself.

Megan said...

What are the BUM Genius diapers? Did I miss that?

Erin and Zach said...

Can you send her out here...just for a day or so...?
PS My layover is in Phoenix tomorrow for an hour and a half...if it lasts any longer I'm going to call you! i wish...

Erin and Zach said...

and by tomorrow i mean thursday :)