Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Cara Kay


My sweet baby girl is 1 today. I haven't made her 1 year appointment, but I don't think she has made the weight for a forward facing car seat... so rear one it shall stay.

She has 4 teeth and walks about 3-6 steps before she falls. She loves walking and gets so excited when she does. She makes funny faces and has just discovered her tongue. She clicks and twists and turns her tongue all over funny ways.

She loves all of her clothes and toys that she has gotten from her birthday and she even had birthday cake today from Miss Mary at daycare. (somehow Miss Mary knows I don't have enough time to make a cake!)

We didn't party today because I had an interview, but we will party soon and post lots of pictures!

3 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

Aaaah! She's so stinkin cute! Such a beautiful face and cute top ;)

Auntie loves you Cara Kay!

Angie said...

Hooray happy birthday Cara Kay! I can't believe how fast that went, it felt like I was just reading the birth story :)

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

Sooooo cute!!! Happy Birthday Cara & cute little tongue in the photo!