Sunday, April 25, 2010

Picnic in the Park

Yesterday we went to a picnic in the park for the Arizona Birth Network. There was a canned food drive, raffle prizes, baby clothes swap, and a potluck. Rich I think turned into the professional babysitter because he was almost always surrounded by 4 or 5 kids.
Ryann showing off her feather. How do you get kids to not play with feathers and rub them all over their faces? It is gross because of all the germs from a pigeon feather that has been on the ground, but trying to get that thing away from her was not fun. We had to make her "hide" it so no one else knew where it was.
And here is my cute almost 1 year old (aak!) trying to convince her daddy to give her more apple juice. She is pretty convincing.

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

I WISH TOO! Baaaahhh! Auntie Erin in her dreams! (Auntie Erin's dreams, not Ryrys). Your girls are just too cute...and I cannot believe Cara is almost ONE. Was it really that long ago I was anticipating my flight to Phoenix to meet the little one?!

Love you! Can't wait to call you and hear about your prospects after Danny leaves

Cathy said...

And then she guessed Grandma?? Ok well that's Grandma's dream-ha ha ha!! Fun picnic and I can imagine all the little kids around Rich-- he's a kid magnet!!