Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sleep deprived

My sweet girls are a little sleep deprived and I think I am making my mom nervous. They are a little crabbier than normal and today Cara is having her second nap at it is only 11 am! She slept for almost 2 hours for her first too! wow. Ryann also went down around 1030 for her nap of the day. Something about missing the excitement of grandma's house must make them not want to sleep.

Hopefully they will catch up on their sleep and be perfect little angels the rest of the week while I am in Phoenix and they are in Napa.

But if not I think it will be hard for my mom to resist this sweet face- even if she is a crabby pants.

2 comments:

Mamawags said...

that little Cara is ADORABLE!! :)

Erin and Zach said...

She is seriously adorable! I hear they got to have a slumber party with Addie! SO NOT FAIR! Ah well, only 10 more days ...

LOVE you