Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We did it!

Yesterday my cousin Rob and I hiked up to the top of Camelback Mountain in Phoenix. It was hard and tiring and I am a little sore today. It was my first time and I doubt my last. :)
We started the hike at 6am and we were done around 8am. I did feel like puking once during the hike but I got over that (thank goodness!) but there were some other crazy people up there that ran up and down the mountain TWICE while we hiked it. Like I said, "CRAZY!"
Yup, pretty amazing view.

3 comments:

April Kennedy said...

YUP...really AMAZING view. You go girl! I think I'm ready to get back into shape. I know I will have so much more energy.

By the way, it was nice to chat with you for a few minutes on Saturday...sorry it was cut short by a hair appointment!

Mamawags said...

Good for you!! That view does look amazing!!

Erin and Zach said...

Is that the one dad and I did? I hope not! It was hard. Good for you guys though! That's pretty awesome. love you