Wednesday, July 7, 2010

smoke coming from my ears

I am still a little upset after doing a bleach wash of all these toys... the rest I just threw away because they were damaged beyond repair.
Here are the toys that didn't make it into the fish tank during Ryann's 3 hour nap yesterday. They have been removed from her room. She also has been grounded and cannot watch any TV or movies.
These toy bins are usually spilling over. Now all they have is diapers and shoes.
Now this girl is definitely not being punished very hard. She is still allowed to read books, color, have stuffed animals in her bed with her, and she also slept in my bed last night.

However, she did cry big tears when she realized ALL of her ABC books and her favorite horse puzzles were ruined.

I do feel really bad, but I have to hold it together and be strong and not give in when she begs for her toys.

I was so angry when it happened that I didn't even take the time to take a picture. I ALWAYS take pictures... it was bad... Rich was really upset too... he had to steam clean all of her carpet in her room.


2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

aaawww Ryry! She will learn. You guys are handling things well--remember the gunny sack? This is way less scary than that! She got to sleep with you? How cute...I have a big bed with room for both you AND ryann! and even Cara!

(sorry Rich)

Heather said...

wait, what happened???