Thursday, September 16, 2010

Growing Up

This picture hits me hard that my little Cara is growing up. The sweet baby, who would rather cuddle than anything else in the world, is no more.

Not entirely no more.

This girl still cuddles like no ones business.
She is always up for snuggling.


Back to my original thought.
Here she is, toys everywhere, sitting on her little rocking horse that she got onto all by herself, watching TV. As if the TV hasn't been on her entire life.
Now all she needs is some more teeth and she will be ready for the real world.

Maybe some big girl panties too.

I think all blogging mommy's have a post like this every so often. That one about how all of the sudden their baby is so grown up. I never told myself I wouldn't do it. I just never thought about it until now.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Ahhhh- I want to cuddle with my Cara--she is growing up (at least getting older! Ha!) I love you!!

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

I've been feeling this way about Addie too lately... all of a sudden she is a toddler. So sweet Cara Kay!

Jan said...

Awww, time really does fly by with kids. Even when some days seem to never end. :) Too cute! And way to go on hiking every morning!