Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tutu Cute

Cara found a Tutu that was made for her by a sweet friend of mine. It was a baby shower gift and she hasn't really shown interest in wearing it.

Something must have registered in her mind that a tutu is girly. This pink tutu would make her feel like a princess.

Once I put it on I knew I needed to take some pictures. I found her petting the pink pony. What is my girls and their obsession with ponies?
She must have been feeling extra special because she gave me an extra special smile.
Maybe she was just really happy because her molar finally cut through and she probably wasn't hurting anymore.

4 comments:

Devyn Pickett said...

SO CUTE miss her and you. please see me soon xoxo

Victoria said...

She is just too cute!! Love the tutu!!

Erin and Zach said...

oh what a darling. miss you. xoxo

Cathy said...

I somehow skipped over this post. What a cute tutu-- she does look so happy--I am so glad her molar came through!!