Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stats

There is a new feature on blogger. It is called "Stats." Have you seen it? It is probably not the best thing for me. Why? Because now I know that people actually read my blog?!?! So not just Auntie Erin or Grandma. People read my blog. And lots! Well, lots for a little old blog like mine.


Does that mean I need to become more creative? Or entertaining? Maybe not show so many horrible pictures? Maybe I need a better camera? Haha. Yeah right. That is not going to happen with me working part time ;)


And now that information is out of the way I can post my favorite pictures! This is when we were in Napa. Cara and Addie girl were given cupcakes made by my wonderful cousin. Obviously they (the cupcakes) were quite delicious.

And messy. Thankfully Cara didn't spread that mess into her hair. Her crazy hair couldn't have taken much more this day.
Little Jailbird Addie is loving life!
Thanks Judy for posting the cute pictures!

1 comment:

Mamawags said...

You are very welcome! Thanks for having such cute kids :)