Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday is a special day

I have a love/hate relationship with Saturdays. If you don't have something planned for the girls, then the day is too long. But then if you stay out too late, they don't nap well.

Today was a good Saturday. Tomorrow I will post a big surprise about our Saturday morning, but for now you get this gross picture.
Gogurt on the bathtub from last week- that I finally got around to cleaning this week.

This is the real Hate part of the love/hate relationship. Cleaning. Saturday cleaning is always put off as long as possible. But it has to get done. Laundry, bathroom, kitchen, grocery shopping... the list goes on and on and on.

But you know what? I am glad for this little break of taking call from births. I am able to have Saturdays. So no matter what amount of cleaning I am doing on Saturday, I am thankful that I have a Saturday I am not working and that I can spend with my girls and hubby.


PS- did you know that Rich is AMAZING at cleaning? Not that he likes to do it- he just does a really good job.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

He gets it from me! I love cleaning :)