Thursday, September 4, 2008

Longest time in between posts?!?!

I am very surprised with myself... you know I must be very busy without a new post every day.

I am almost finished with school! I have approximately 50 hours of clinicals left which will last me all of one more week! Then it will be full time studying until I take my graduation test October 1st. Once I pass this test I will have my Masters degree in Nursing!

Then I will study again like crazy, get fingerprinted, pay 750$, apply for licensure, get prescriptive authorities, and take another test! Then I will officially be able to deliver babies on my own!
Oh yeah, in the meantime I will be searching for jobs. :)

.

.

Now back to Nugs... Last night she was playing with my phone at the church. She broke it apart and she took the back of the phone and shoved it into the vent. She, oh so very cute, started saying, "uh oh, uh oh, uh oh" and pointing into the vent. That is when Rich and I discovered the missing back to the phone. Rich had to go find a screwdriver and unscrew the entire vent to get it back... Thanks Nug

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Britt- I finally joined the blogging world. My blog is brodieandashley.blogspot.com.

By the way that phone thing to me is hilaroius and cute. Even though it probably sucked. Kids are so funny!