Thursday, September 18, 2008

SAHM

The past couple days I have purely been a "stay at home mom". I still have to take my comprehensive exam and my national certification boards before I can start working as a midwife, so I have a lot of studying to do... But I decided to give myself a one week break and focus in on the love of my life.... sorry.... one of the loves of my life: Nugs This is how we play every day. It is so much fun to make her laugh. Not to mention it is so easy to make her laugh.
Don't even ask about the floaties... she is crazy

We play a lot by opening and shutting doors. Who knew that could be so much fun?


I sure love her cheesy grin. :)




3 comments:

Devyn Pickett said...

awwww nuggggy is sooo cute i miss her already at least i got a dose in vegas but not enough! miss you guys

Erin and Zach said...

She is so freakin adorable. My goodness. Look at that laugh and...grin! Wonder where she got that one from?? ;)

Ashley said...

So cute and so fun! She seems like you must have a blast all the time.