Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Carrier Love

I know--- another day posting about our camping trip.
On Saturday we took an easy hike around a small pond (also called a lake by the locals- don't be fooled by the lake name- it is a pond)

Starting the hike:

As you can see- Cara started out exhausted after a rough night sleep.

Middle of the hike (break time!)
We spent some time at a little lake- Rich and the other dad's were teaching the boys how to skip rocks. I was very impressed with some of their skipping abilities. Also a little fearful with how many times we almost got hit by rocks.

Finally- The end of the hike. Cara got her nap!
I am a huge fan of the ERGO
I got it used from a friend and I seriously would love one in every color. Fortunately I don't need one in every color- Cara loves this one just fine.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

So sweet!!

Missy said...

I always hear moms raving about Ergo carriers so they must be good. I'm sure one of these days I'll take the plunge and "invest" in one:)