Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Every year since Ryann was born we have taken an annual trip to a pumpkin patch in Napa Valley. However, we couldn't make it out this year so I made sure that we went to a pumpkin patch in Arizona. We headed over to the Desert Botanical Gardens
How come you have to take 100 pictures in order to get a slightly good one?
The little girls played game after game and they won prizes- Ryann of course was excited about the "little bug". I think they came home with 5 necklaces a piece.
Of course Cara Kay let us take a good picture.
And this was the only group shot we got before the camera battery died. I wore Cara on my back almost the whole day and she was just perfect. It made it so much easier to chase after Ryann.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Such good pictures and I love your hair Britt!!

Kristen Kohler said...

I love your hair!!! And that sucks about the scorpions. Good luck!