Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Apologies

In place of a formal apology for posting a ridiculously silly dancing video on my blog I figure I would just write a tribute to the 30 year old Karate Kid.
.
He is actually 29. So sorry.
.
I also want to mention how much this karate kid means to my family. Remember THIS post? My girls adore him. He is Ryann's BEST FRIEND.
.
He makes sure we have family night at least once a month.
.
He can eat more desserts in a sitting than anyone I know.
.
He is such a good example of an interactive father. He loves his girls and it shows.
.
He works hard in his church callings. Always there to help someone move and he drags my hubby along with him.
.
He has cleaned up my daughter's throw up, pee, poop, and messy faces... multiple times.
.
He hosts a mean game of 80's jeopardy. (by the way- Baby's real name is Francis)
.
Overall this Karate Kid is an amazing dancer and a wonderful friend. It was a pretty awesome video and now that it has been deleted you will just have to dance it in person more frequently... I promise to never record it again.

No comments: