Saturday, April 4, 2009

36 Weeks

So I am thinking I look a little tired in this picture... I am definitely more tired with this pregnancy than I was with Nugs. For multiple reasons obviously... probably the biggest reason is running after the little nugget in my arms!
My feet and ankles are also getting quite swollen, my feet are tired, and I can't wear my wedding ring, but my wedding band still fits well but leaves a mark. Every day I run around at work and then when I sit down it is at a desk so that doesn't leave much time for swollen ankles to subside.
.
Other than these couple of common pregnancy discomforts- I feel great. I love feeling CK move, watching my belly grow, talking to Nugs about her soon to be baby sister, practicing my hypnobirthing relaxation, and preparing everything for her arrival.
.
This pregnancy has had a lot less anxiety than my last one. I am GBS negative which means no antibiotics in labor which means I probably won't need an IV and I wont need to stay 48 hours in the hospital. I also have prepared a notebook for Rich on his expectations, my doula is on call, my midwife is ready, and my nurse at the hospital where I will deliver is also standing by.
.
Granted- I still have 4 weeks until my "due date" and this makes me happy because there is so much more I would like to get done. 4 more weeks of successful potty going by Nugs would be AMAZING because regression should be less if she really has it down well.
.
Anyway, that is the latest update- I will keep you all posted.

3 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

You don't look tired. You look great! I can't believe how much you do!! I'm glad Nugs' potty training is still going well. And I think you got my itineraries! I am so excited to meet Cara. I'll do my best to keep Nugs going potty on the toilet when I'm there...so excited!!!

Jamie said...

Yeah, you rock Brittani. I'm planning to do HypnoBirthing too (when I'm pregnant), and have seriously considered becoming certified to teach it. You'll have to let me know how you like it.

Cathy said...

Ah Britt what a great picture--you do look cute especially with the three babies that you are carrying!!