Thursday, April 2, 2009

The "baby-do" list

I often make "honey-do" lists for Rich. I know that he loves them because he just loves me so much. Anyway, I have started making my "baby-do" list because there are a lot of things I need to do before CK gets here.
.
Some parts of my "baby-do" list are fun, others are not. Some are hard, some are easy- but all must be accomplished before I can feel even a little ready for CK to make her entrance into the world.
.
Here is a fun one I am working on- but hard- because I am not that creative. I have adorable wooden letters for nugs in her room already, but I needed some for Cara- so I looked all over www.etsy.com but they are charging like 12$ for each letter. Not something I can afford. So... here is what we have so far:And now I need to take these paint "writers" and somehow make them cute. Maybe add some ribbons or buttons? Any ideas? Any suggestions? Even send me links to cute ones online I can try to copy.

I am afraid if this task isn't completed soon- it might be too late. Well, probably not. I will probably be 3 days past my "due guess date" and still working on them with CK on the inside nice and comfy.

.

Maybe I will share some other "baby-do" list items later. But for now I must go to bed.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

modge podging scrapbook paper always makes letters fun!

Unknown said...

You can never go wrong with polka dots!

*natalie said...

My mom made Lucy's with scrapbook paper, ribbon, and glitter. They look really cute. And we both know where you can get some adorable ribbon!