Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Bump

Last night Rich and I were able to go out to a "networking event". Sounds fancy, right? Well, in February I was able put on a health and baby fair where a company based in Phoenix, called, THE BUMP, attended the health fair. Now that I am on their contact list they have started inviting me to these promotional events.
.
So last night we went to this fancy hotel in Scottsdale, put out business cards for my midwifery care and for Laborlooks hospital gowns, and met lots of cool people who are in the maternity/baby business.
.
Not to mention the cupcakes were FABULOUS!!!
.
Oh wait, and I think I forgot to tell you the best part.... drumroll please.... Rich and I won a free nights stay at the hotel through a random drawing they did!
.
Since our 5 year aniversary is coming up we plan to use this before CK arrives- hopefully we will find some time.

4 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

COngrats! You know, if all goes as did with Ryann...you could be 9 days away from CK! EEEEKKK i can't wait!!

Victoria said...

if you need a sitter....

April Kennedy said...

Yay...for winning!

Cathy said...

You'd better hurry girl!! Just kidding take your time there is no need to rush!! But someone is going to have a baby sometime soon!! X O